Sunday, January 31, 2016


I just got home a few days ago from the 2016 AHR Expo. That is the place to be if you want to see what is happening in HVACR. There were 2000 exhibitors and 60,000 visitors. It really was impossible to see all the displays in one day. Companies and people involved in all aspects of HVACR were there.  I was particularly impressed by how well run and organized the show was. With that many people, I expected long lines for everything. The only lines were in the morning before the show opened. Even then, once the show opened people got in the show quickly. I arrived over an hour early the first day, expecting a long line at registration. Instead, it took me about 5 minutes. There were multiple free shuttle busses taking people to all the local hotels. The longest wait to get on a bus was less than 30 minutes. If you missed this year’s show make sure to plan to attend next year in Las Vegas. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment