Friday, March 7, 2014

2014 HVACR & Mechanical Conference

I just got back home from the 2014 HVACR & Mechanical Conference in Baltimore. I am still sorting through all my contacts and to-do lists. Like all good things, it seemed to fly by. I learned some things, talked HVACR with old friends, and made some new friends. I am always impressed by the dedication and quality of the people who attend this conference. Jamie Kitchen gave an excellent session on CO2 refrigeration systems. Steve Coscia discussed soft skills for HVACR. Tom Grunstra discussed mini-splits. Jack Bartell gave a great overview of the new ACCA Manual Zr and John Brown covered Airflow Management with zone systems in a later presentation. There were many other excellent offerings as well - too many to mention. The two exhibit nights were lively, with several new products on display. I am sure there were many instructors who would have liked to attend but were unable to. Travel is particularly tough at many schools these days. If you missed this one, don’t despair – the Educators & Trainers conference in Las Vegas is right around the corner. I hope to see you there! You can get more info on it at http://www.hvacexcellence.org/nhetc/

No comments:

Post a Comment